Expecting a baby (or maybe two!) is one of the most exciting and daunting times in your life. Choosing a pediatrician is one of the many decisions to make. We specialize in making the health of your baby our concern.
Whether you are pregnant or adopting, we will be there to help support and guide you from the moment your baby joins your family. At Orchard Park Pediatrics, we will work with you to ensure a happy and healthy child.
We offer appointments before the baby arrives, free of charge. Some benefits of this visit include:
- See our office which includes separate waiting areas for sick, well and adolescent patients. We even have a seperate wing for just for infants. The wing has a waiting room and exam rooms just for healthy infants that come with adults only. This is another effort to keep your newborn healthy and well.
- See our bright cheerful exam rooms.
- Meet our friendly staff, who are always here to help you.
- Meet with one of our board certified providers to discuss any baby care concerns.
- We will go over the many services we provide and answer any questions you may have.
We want you to be comfortable with us and know that we are here for you any time you need us! After all, we will be partners with you and your baby for the next twenty-five years, making sure your child grows up healthy and happy.
The hospital where you deliver will notify our office after your precious new baby is born. A board certified hospital pediatrician, will examine your baby on two separate visits and discuss any concerns you may have. We will have all of your baby's information the day you leave the hospital. A follow up visit in our office will be scheduled for 1-3 days after you leave the hospital.
We are currently on staff at Kaleida and Catholic Hospitals.
Whether you are adopting locally or internationally, we have the expertise you need to guide you on your child's health. We have assisted many families from all over Western New York with their journey into becoming parents. Our doctors know a lot about international adoption from many countries. We know what health and development issues to check for and how to treat them. We will be happy to meet with you for a pre-adoption visit to show you our office. We will also review the records you receive from your agency any go over any concerns or questions you may have. Dr. Dyson has extensive knowlege, expertise and experience in both domestic and international adoption.
Caring for multiples comes with its own set of unique joys and unique challenges! We have special knowledge of caring for multiples! Three of our providers have at least one set of their own!